Zeba Grass Seed Coating Uses Water More Efficiently to Establish Lawns
- Scotts and ATI/Zeba have reached an agreement that gives Scotts exclusive license for Zeba as a seed coating on consumer grass seed in the United States.
- More than three years of exhaustive testing by Scotts further proved that Zeba’s effectiveness in water absorption helps homeowners be more successful at growing grass with less water.
- The patented Zeba seed coating allows the seed to absorb more water than ordinary uncoated seed. As a result, the seed can continue to germinate even if a watering is missed.
- Zeba’s starch base and enormous water holding capability make it a natural for “green-thinking” consumers who wish to reduce their environmental footprint.
- Worldwide, Zeba is used as a coating for a variety of seeds, as well as granulated products for use in production agriculture, landscaping and nursery applications.
Read the announcement on ATI's exclusive agreement with Scotts.